General E-learning FAQs
How do I place an online order for an e-learning course?
Follow these simple steps to shop with us:
- Select the regional store (UK, US, EU, Asia Pacific, Gulf) you need from the top menu on the website.
- Hover over the ‘STAFF AWARENESS’ link in the top menu and select ‘Staff Awareness E-learning Courses’. Scroll down the page to view our range of e-learning courses. Alternatively, use the search bar in the top menu to find the course(s) that you’re looking for.
- Select the course you are interested in purchasing.
- On the product page, select the option you would like to purchase, as well as the quantity (number of places) required.
- When you are happy with the quantity, click the ‘Add to basket’ button.
- You will then see a pop-up ‘Shopping Cart’ in which you can review the items in your basket. From here, you can either continue shopping or go to the checkout.
- If you are happy with the items in your shopping cart, click ‘Checkout’ to complete your order.
- On the checkout page, enter your email address in the ‘Email’ box under ‘Account’, and click ‘Save’.
- If you are a new customer, you will need to enter a strong password and click ‘Create account’. If you are a returning customer, enter your account password and click ‘Login’.
- Enter your ‘Billing to’ address by clicking ‘Add New Address’, and your ‘Paying With’ payment details by clicking ‘Credit Card’.
- If you have any promotional codes, please enter them in the ‘Special Offer Codes’ box and click ‘Add’.
- You must select the ‘I agree to terms & conditions below’ button before clicking the ‘Place Order’ button, which will complete your order.
Can I order over the phone?
Yes, we accept orders over the phone. Contact our customer services team on 00 800 48 484 484 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. If our offices are closed, you can order online at any time by visiting our webshop.
What is the difference between an ‘Individual’ and ‘Corporate’ licence?
Individual e-learning licences are best suited to small organisations that require easy and immediate implementation of staff awareness solutions. This option allows courses to be instantly deployed – ideal if you have to work within strict time constraints.
Corporate e-learning licences are best suited to organisations that require full oversight of the implementation and uptake of their staff awareness programme. This option allows you to monitor course and exam completion, including exam scores, and export reports to demonstrate your organisation’s collective understanding of the subject. You can also customise the look and feel of the LMS (learning management system) area for a more corporate learning experience.
For more information on our licence types please click here >>
How do I reset my LMS password?
Select the ‘Forgotten your username or password’ option on the LMS landing page (https://users.grcelearning.com). Alternatively, email the E-learning Support Team, who will be able to reset your details.
I can’t access my course. What should I do?
If you are experiencing issues when trying to access your course, please get in touch with our E-learning Support Team via email or by calling +44 (0)333 800 7000.
Still can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact us for more information, or to speak to a member of our training team.