In-House Training Services
The IT Governance In-House training service is designed to deliver cost-effective tuition for a group of individuals working in the same organisation. We can arrange for one of our experienced trainers to visit your offices to provide any of our training courses at a date and time that suits your diary.
Standard proven training courses
Each course is a key element in a structured Learning Pathway and is designed to train and support the development of all staff involved in the management of IT-GRC implementation, maintenance and audit projects.
The benefits of in-house training are significant, and include:
- Reduced cost per delegate with no travel and accommodation required.
- Convenience of training in the office with minimum time away from essential tasks.
- Focused exclusively on your organisational requirements.
- Confidentially guaranteed to enable discussion on organisational scope, policy and processes.
- Optional in-house exam and post-course certification service provided by EXIN®, APMG and IBITGQ.
Our most popular in-house training courses include:
- ISO 27001 Training Programme
- COBIT 5 Training Programme
- ITIL® Foundation
Bespoke in-house training services
In addition to our standard courses, we can also design and deliver bespoke training based on any of our core competencies. We will work with you to customise each course to fit and satisfy your exact needs.
Our training programmes enable your staff to develop the skills required to deliver best practice and compliance in your organisation, and provide them with the opportunity to gain industry-standard certifications and increased peer recognition.
Contact our Training Team today on 00 800 48 484 484 or email us to discuss how we can help with your in-house training requirements.