Transitioning to the 2015 version of ISO 9001 may seem rather daunting if you are not sure where to start or what’s changed. The new version holds on to the core advantages of the 2008 version, and has been updated and simplified to make the ISO 9001 QMS easier to integrate with other management systems.
Another noticeable difference is the increased focus on risk management. Manufacturers will be affected by this, but there is no need for concern – IT Governance has recently partnered with M-Files so that we are able to provide ISO 9001 solutions for compliance projects.
Download M-Files’ most recent white paper, which provides you with guidance on how to prepare yourself for the transition, and advice on best practice in three easy steps, enabling a smooth changeover process for your business.
- How the transition will affect you and your business
- Why and how, as a manufacturer, you should be prepared
- Solutions available for a smooth transition
- Why the update is necessary
- How the next-generation QMS provides the long-awaited link between document and quality management