Cyber Essentials Packaged Solutions
IT Governance’s fixed-price solutions can help you achieve certification to either Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus at a pace and for a budget that suits you.
All Cyber Essentials certifications are managed through IT Governance’s Cyber Essentials online portal. This is a unique online service that enables companies to follow a convenient do-it-yourself approach, including managing and tracking the certification process.
The Cyber Essentials certification process includes a self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ) and an external vulnerability scan. This ensures that best practice is in place and that there are no known vulnerabilities present on the Internet-facing networks and applications.
Cyber Essentials Plus
Cyber Essentials Plus certification includes all of the assessments for the Cyber Essentials certification, and also includes an additional internal scan and an on-site assessment of your infrastructure, specifically focusing on workstations and mobile devices.
*All of our packages include an external vulnerability scan that covers up to 16 IP addresses.
** All of our Cyber Essentials Plus packages are based on on-site testing at one location, of one type of user account, on up to ten device builds. Additional workstations, mobile devices and build types may need to be tested to meet sampling requirements of the scheme. For further information, please see our FAQ section.
Please view the individual product pages for further details about specific testing requirements and conditions. All of our prices exclude VAT.
Alternatively, email us or call +353 1 695 0411 for a custom quote.
Which package should you choose?
Get A Lot of Help
- You are a highly complex organisation with a range of IT infrastructure; or
- You want to achieve certification for a specific site or subset of your organisation where there are dependencies on other parts of the organisation; or
- You have not previously certified and have little or no knowledge of how to define your scope or meet the five controls.
Get A Little Help
- You have a more complex or expansive IT infrastructure, which may be Cloud-based or a shared office environment; and
- You are confident you have the skills to define your scope but have some questions about what should be included; and
- You know how to configure your IT to improve security but do not fully understand the five key controls.
Do It Yourself
- You have reviewed IT Governance’s scoping guide and are confident in defining the scope of your assessment encompassing the entire organisation; and
- You own and operate your entire scope of IT infrastructure; and
- You are familiar with the five key controls covered in the Cyber Essentials Questionnaire and how to meet them.
- You have previously certified and are looking to renew and your scope has not changed.
Speak to an expert
Please contact our team for advice and guidance on our Cyber Essentials products and services.