Free PDF download: The Data Protection Officer (DPO) Role – A beginner’s guide
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), many organisations are required to appoint a DPO (data protection officer). Are you one of them? Find out what the DPO does, if you need to appoint one and how to fill the role in this easy-to-read guide.
This guide explains:
- What a DPO does;
- When organisations are required to appoint a DPO;
- Where they should appoint their DPO;
- How the DPO fits into the organisation;
- The experience and qualifications a DPO needs; and
- The benefits of outsourcing the DPO role.