Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), many organisations are required to appoint a DPO. Are you one of them? Find out what the DPO does, if you need to appoint one and how to fill the role in this easy-to-read guide.
- What a DPO does;
- Who must appoint a DPO;
- DPO obligations in different EU member states;
- Voluntarily appointing a DPO;
- How a DPO fits into the organisation;
- The experience and qualifications a DPO needs;
- Salary expectations;
- Outsourcing the DPO; and
- Case study examples of a DPO in action.