An ISO 27001 implementation project can be time-consuming and difficult, especially if you have no prior experience and are relying on a trial-and-error approach.
Download this informative introduction to information security and ISO 27001 to discover:
- What ISO 27001 is, and how it relates to ISO 27002 and ISO 9001;
- The difference between conformity with and certification to the Standard;
- The value of certification to the Standard;
- ISO 27001’s compatibility with other management standards;
- The importance of risk assessment and risk treatment plans; and
- How the Standard helps you meet your legal and regulatory obligations.