Free PDF download: Information Security and ISO 27001 – An introduction
An ISO 27001 implementation project can be time-consuming and difficult, especially if you have no prior experience and are relying on a trial-and-error approach.
This free green paper from IT Governance will help you explore the benefits of implementing an ISMS and achieving ISO 27001 certification.
Download this informative introduction to information security and ISO 27001 to discover:
- What ISO 27001 is, and how it relates to ISO 27002 and ISO 9001;
- The difference between conformity with and certification to the Standard;
- The value of certification to the Standard;
- ISO 27001’s compatibility with other management standards;
- The importance of risk assessment and risk treatment plans; and
- How the Standard helps you meet your legal and regulatory obligations.