All IT Governance Europe Ltd public training courses, including all those for which we act as booking agents for third-party training providers, are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and, by booking a training course or a third-party training course through us, our customers (‘you’) accept these terms and conditions. All in-house training courses are subject to our General Terms and Conditions, which are available separately at the time of booking.
Delegates can be transferred from one course to another, or alternative delegates can be substituted for those already booked on a course.
For this to happen, the following fees apply:
- Written notification more than 28 working days prior to the start of the relevant training course without penalty
- Between 28 and 21 days prior to the start of the training course a 25% transfer fee; 20 to 11 days a 50% transfer fee.
- Transfers 10 days or less in advance of a course will be treated as a cancellation, and will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. (N.B. Unless we know the names of delegates five working days in advance, it may not be possible to provide attendance certificates at the end of the training course.)
The Company (and its selected training partners) reserves the right to cancel training courses but will endeavour not to do so within ten working days of the start of the course.
If a training course is cancelled, the Company’s only obligation to you will be, at our discretion, either to reschedule the cancelled course within four months or to refund in full the fees paid by you for the training course.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you as a direct, indirect, special or consequential nature arising from such a cancellation.
We’re so confident you will pass your exam first time with one of our courses that if you don’t we will train you again for free.
- The free training course must be taken within one year of the course you failed
- Delegates must pay the exam fee again
- This is only applicable to IT Governance Europe Ltd run courses
- This is not applicable to courses where we act as booking agents for third party training providers
- For courses where the exam is not sat with IBITGQ you must provide proof of failure
- Only the original delegate can resit the training course. This is not transferable