ISO 22301 Business Continuity Training Courses
ISO22301:2012 is the international standard for business continuity which defines best practice for developing and implementing a robust business continuity plan.
The concept that an organisation's systems and processes should be resilient against outside attack or natural disaster is also a key principle underpinning the standard. Our ISO22301 training courses provide delegates with the opportunity to attain industry standard qualifications and to help their organisation achieve compliance and best practice with ISO22301.
ISO 22301 Business Continuity training courses
Our ISO22301 Business Continuity learning pathway offers structured development from Foundation to Advanced level:
The ISO 22301 Learning Pathway consists of the following courses:
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer
- ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Auditor
Thinking about taking the Foundation and Lead Implementer courses? Why not take advantage of our specially priced combination course:
- ISO22301 Business Continuity Management No.1 Combination Course
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO 22301 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO22301 and Business Continuity Management
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking: we will never cancel your IT Governance course
Gain industry-recognised training certification
Delegates attending and passing the examinations associated with our ISO22301 courses will be awarded certificates from the examination body, gasq, and approved by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
The qualifications awarded are:
- Certified BCMS Foundation (CBC F)
- Certified BCMS Lead Implementer (CBC LI)
- Certified BCMS Lead Auditor (CBC LA)
Ensure your organisation achieves best practice and compliance to the ISO22301 standard.
Find out more and book your training course today or call us on 0845 070 1750 to discuss your requirements.