Consultancy Packaged Solutions
IT Governance’s unique fixed-price packaged solutions combine tried and tested implementation resources to meet your needs – including consultancy expertise, books, software, training and professional services.
About our consultancy packaged solutions
- Our service is unique – you cannot get an equivalent blend of tried and tested implementation resources anywhere else in the world. There’s no need to source additional support or resources – we do it all.
- IT Governance is the only company in the world offering global online access to training and consultancy services for ISO 27001. You will have direct access to world-class expertise in the most efficient and cost-effective format available.
- Using IT Governance enables you to use your certification body for what they do best (certification audits), and IT Governance for what we do best (cost-effective, pragmatic implementation).
- Online delivery of training and services will save your company the costs and delays traditionally associated with management system implementation, such as having to arrange travel, expenses and office space.
- A dedicated account manager who can help you find the most appropriate solution for your specific needs is only a phone call or email away.
- We bring over ten years’ experience helping organisations to implement an ISMS and achieve certification to ISO 27001.
The UK Government’s Cyber Essentials scheme sets out a baseline of cyber security suitable for all organisations. The scheme’s five security controls can help prevent around 80% of common cyber attacks.
IT Governance has developed three packages to suit your needs when applying for either level of Cyber Essentials certification: Do It Yourself, Get A Little Help, and Get A Lot Of Help.
Cyber Essentials Plus certification includes all of the assessments for the Cyber Essentials certification, and also includes an additional internal scan and an on-site assessment of your infrastructure, specifically focusing on workstations and mobile devices.
The international standard for information security management, ISO 27001, sets out the requirements of a best-practice information security management system (ISMS) – a risk-based approach to data security that addresses people, processes and technology.
IT Governance has created six fixed-price packages that will enable you to implement ISO 27001 at a speed and for a budget that is appropriate for your individual needs and preferred project approach: The Basics, Do It Yourself, Get A Little Help, Get A Lot Of Help and We Do It For You (FastTrack or Bespoke).
Each packaged solution is a combination of products and services that can be accessed online and deployed by any company in the world.
Contact us for more information, or to speak to a member of our team about how IT Governance can help your project.