Stage 3 – Management: The third layer of your cyber-defence-in-depth strategy
Date: Thursday, 20 October 2022
Time: 3:00–3:45 pm (BST)
When it comes to larger or more complex organisations, managing cyber security risks requires a more intensive approach than implementing basic security protection.
Embedding risk-based security controls, managing the security of supply chains and carrying out regular audits are some of the many measures an organisation may need to take to manage and reduce risk.
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- The third stage of your cyber-defence-in-depth strategy and what it means for your company;
- ISO 27001 and its role in demonstrating security best practice;
- Policies and procedures to ensure and demonstrate compliance with any regulations and standards;
- Supply chain security management;
- Audits and certification to standards; and
- Practical advice and solutions to implement a cyber-defence-in-depth-strategy.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance and CEO of GRC International Group