Stage 1 – Detection: The first layer of your cyber defence-in-depth strategy
Understanding the threats you face and where your cyber defences are most at risk of being breached is critical to securing your organisation against cyber attacks.
By implementing detection measures, you can identify security flaws, enabling you to bolster defences where needed.
Watch this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- The threats you face and where your cyber defences are most at risk of being breached;
- The detection stage and how to build the first layer of a cyber defence-in-depth strategy;
- The controls and measures your organisation should implement to detect security flaws;
- How regular vulnerability scanning and staff awareness training can help reduce risk; and
- Practical advice and solutions to help your organisation detect cyber threats and implement a cyber defence-in-depth strategy.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, founder and executive chairman, IT Governance & GRC International Group