Navigating the 2023 Cyber Threat Landscape –
A Briefing for Business Leaders
As cyber threats continue to evolve and become more sophisticated, it's crucial for business leaders to stay ahead of the curve and protect their organisations.
This 20-minute webinar will provide a high-level overview of the most important considerations for business leaders, CEOs and senior management when it comes to their organisation’s privacy and cyber security.
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance, will take you through the key cyber security and privacy that boards and senior leaders should be aware of.
- The 2023 cyber and privacy threat landscape;
- The importance of cyber security as a board-level concern;
- The strategy to build cyber defence in depth;
- Leadership and management’s role in adopting a cyber-defence-in-depth strategy; and
- Practical steps and best practices for implementing a cyber-defence-in-depth mindset within your organisation.
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance