With the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposing fines of up to €20 million or 4% of annual global turnover – whichever is greater – organisations cannot afford to ignore their responsibilities.
Our GDPR Report for 2017 analyses data from more than 250 professionals worldwide, identifying the level of GDPR awareness, the measures taken to manage compliance and the key challenges faced in the run up to the GDPR .
Download the report to discover:
- The biggest implementation challenges
- The budget that organisations put aside for their projects;
- How many organisations updated their processes to comply with the GDPR;
- Who appointed a data protection officer (DPO);
- How professionals sought formal GDPR qualifications; and
- Much more.