IT Governance is uniquely qualified to provide Payment Card Industry (PCI) services. Our leadership in cyber security and technical services enables us to offer unique and efficient approaches providing advice about meeting increasingly tougher requirements, while still serving as a business partner to improve your long-term security posture and keep costs under control.
We take a collaborative approach when delivering PCI assessments. Our Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) consultants work closely with customers to understand their business, cardholder data flows, technologies and corporate culture. We offer:
- QSAs with extensive industry experience working in complicated multi-site environments;
- A solution-driven mindset with expertise across a diverse set of industries;
- Technical reassurance of a CREST-certified pen testing team;
- Expertise in standards such as ISO 27001, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); and
- Testimonials across different industries and customers.
How we can help
We will help you achieve and maintain PCI compliance by tackling the challenges of scoping the cardholder data environment, reducing the complexity of card data flow, and testing and protecting stored payment card data.
Whether you are a merchant or a service provider, a large entity or a small enterprise looking to achieve and maintain compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), we can help. As an authorised QSA company, we will assess your needs, carefully explain the PCI compliance requirements relevant to you, and provide solutions to suit your budget.