Cyber attacks can cripple an organisation’s systems, land it with heavy fines and damage its reputation. Yet cyber attacks are inexpensive to conduct: botnets can be hired cheaply, hacking software is readily available and even those without technical or practical knowledge can purchase attacks as a service. No organisation is immune from being targeted.
Download this guide now and find out how to keep your business secure and safe from a cyber attack with effective penetration testing.
- Why even the smallest business is a potential target
- What penetration testing is
- How penetration testing works
- The types of vulnerabilities that can exist for months without being detected
- Why penetration tests are the best solution to uncovering vulnerabilities before criminals do
- The difference between network and web application tests