Designed by the team that led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 implementation project
As trusted by these leading organisations:
9 out of 10 would recommend
95% pass rate
Start your journey towards building a career in ISO 27001
Get a complete introduction to ISO 27001 and the key elements required to achieve compliance with the Standard.
Designed by experts who led the world's first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
Get a complete introduction to ISO 27001 and insights into the Standard’s components in just one day.
Hands-on, interactive study with practical exercises and group discussions.
Delivered by an experienced ISO 27001 practitioner and consultant.
What you will learn on this course
- An overview of ISO 27001.
- The benefits of certification.
- Key elements of implementing an ISMS (information security management system).
- The core elements of an ISMS.
- Key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- Overview of the Annex A controls.
- Available information security standards and management system documentation.
- Professional training with lunch and refreshments.
- Full course materials.
- ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) exam.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to start a career in information security.
- Prospective ISO 27001 project managers and auditors.
Why choose IT Governance for ISO 27001 training?
IT Governance’s management team led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 certification project, and has trained more than 8,000 professionals on ISMS implementations and audits.
“A very concise overview of a complex subject. Excellently presented at a great venue – well worth the investment!!” – Gary
“Very helpful and relevant. Concise and not padded with unnecessary information” – Helen
“Excellent course to understand the fundamental aspects to ISO 27001” – Steve