Launch your career as a DPO and privacy lead: join our live webinar
Are you ready to step into the dynamic world of privacy management? Our live webinar is your gateway to a rewarding career as a DPO (data protection officer) or privacy lead. Discover how you can become a key player in the ever-evolving field of data protection and cyber security.
What’s next in your professional development?
In today’s digital age, the demand for skilled privacy management professionals has never been higher:
- The global cyber security market is primed to be worth $345.4 billion (about €328 billion) by 2026, with consistent growth (source: MarketsandMarkets).
- There was a 30% increase in data privacy job openings in 2021, with the demand expected to remain high for the foreseeable future (source: CPO Magazine).
- The average yearly salary for a privacy lead in the US is $122,318 (about €116,259) (source: Glassdoor).
If you’ve ever considered a career in this exciting field, our webinar is your gateway to understanding what it takes to get started.
Explore your career path as a DPO or privacy lead
Join us to get exclusive insights into your potential career path as a DPO or privacy lead. Our experts will provide guidance on navigating the diverse opportunities within the privacy management field, empowering you to identify your ideal trajectory.
Meet our featured expert: Andrew Snow
Andrew Snow, a recognised data protection and cyber security specialist, will share his wealth of experience and knowledge. Hear his journey to get inspired and receive practical advice on how to excel in your data protection and cyber security career.
During this webinar, you will:
- Discover the critical steps to advance your career in data protection and privacy leadership;
- Meet our data protection and privacy expert Andrew Snow, hear about his experiences, and find out how he can guide your journey as a DPO or privacy lead;
- Map your path in data protection and uncover the skills and qualifications needed for success in this pivotal role;
- Learn about our specialised training model for DPOs and privacy leads, and how IT Governance can empower your career in data protection;
- Gain access to exclusive discounts and valuable resources to accelerate your journey towards a successful career as a DPO or privacy lead; and
- Take part in a live Q&A with Andrew Snow to get answers to your career development questions.
Data Protection and Cyber Security Specialist & Trainer, IT Governance
Andrew is a highly experienced consultant renowned for his expertise in the GDPR, data privacy and cyber security. With a career spanning the public and regulated sectors, he has demonstrated exceptional skills in GDPR implementation, data privacy programme management, risk assessment (including DPIAs (data protection impact assessments)) and cyber security management. Andrew is also an accomplished ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 auditor.
His most notable achievements include creating the GDPR Implementation and Management Tool and delivering GDPR gap analysis, audit and privacy audit services for various organisations. He has implemented GDPR programmes for financial institutions, charities and the NHS, and has led DPIAs for a global construction company.
Andrew’s career began in public-sector data privacy under the Data Protection Act 1998. He later transitioned to cyber security, earning CompTIA® Network+ certification. In 2016, he developed a widely used GDPR project management tool. Since 2018, Andrew has been a sought-after expert in data privacy and cyber security, regularly helping clients with programme redesigns and audits.
Head of Training, IT Governance
As the Global Head of Training at IT Governance, Andrew leads the design and development of exceptional training programmes focused on privacy and cyber security.
Andrew’s career as a sales and operations leader in training and education companies included delivering high-quality training and education to more than 15,000 people annually, winning Interserve Group’s Team of the Year award in the process.
Andrew has demonstrated excellence in performance turnaround, mobilising large and complex projects, building new solutions, and leading teams to exceed service and stakeholder expectations.
Andrew is passionate about enabling or equipping organisations and people with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in an ever-evolving digital landscape, helping them grow, develop and succeed.
“By leveraging our training programmes, organisations can fortify their understanding and capabilities in privacy and cyber security, empowering their staff to effectively safeguard sensitive information and proactively defend against cyber threats.
“Our goal is to be the best at teaching as well as the global experts in our topic areas. We are constantly innovating and developing our programmes to ensure we bring the learning to life and provide training solutions to meet exacting learner needs.”
Why you should attend
By participating in our webinar, you will:
- Gain in-depth insights into the thriving field of privacy management;
- Connect with industry professionals and like-minded people passionate about data protection;
- Receive expert guidance on your journey towards becoming a privacy lead or DPO; and
- Secure your place in a rapidly growing and impactful profession.
Don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your career in data protection and privacy management. Register now to reserve your spot.