Become an IT Governance partner
With data protection and cyber security a critical business requirement, there has never been a better time to partner with IT Governance.
We continue to be the market leader in data privacy and cyber security risk management solutions, and are proud to have more than 350 organisations join our channel partner programme.
Partnering with us gives you full access to our data privacy and security portfolio of consultancy, training, penetration testing, staff awareness courses, software, tools and books, and enables you to sell and deliver these products and services to your clients with our full support.
Products and services available to partners
- Cyber Essentials* / Cyber Essentials Plus;
- ISO 27001 training, tools, software and certification support;
- GDPR compliance training, tools, software and consultancy;
- DPO and data breach support services;
- PCI DSS compliance, training and tools;
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning;
- Security and privacy staff awareness e-learning;
Our innovative products help thousands of organisations daily to protect themselves against cyber threats and data breaches. And we can help you support your clients too.
If you are looking to improve your clients’ data security and cyber defences, join us now, and let us help you and your clients to protect, comply and thrive.
*Subject to certain conditions.
There are a number of benefits for partners working with IT Governance, whether you resell or refer our products and services to your clients.
- Dedicated account management
- Selected Cyber Essentials certification options
- Partner communications
- Co-branded collateral
- End-user focused materials
- New opportunity registration
- Account protection
New revenue stream
- Credit facilities
- Partner access to the IT Governance web shop
- Access to the content library
Training and enablement
- Discounted training and certification
- Access to webinars and demonstration videos
See what our partners think about our partner programme
“Apponotec is very happy to be partnered with IT Governance. Whenever we've required some
assistance for any of our certification processes, IT Governance have always been very prompt in providing that assistance, and the quality of service is great. Having a dedicated account manager means we know we have a single point of contact for all issues – however, even if our account manager is unable to help or unavailable, other members of the team are always only too happy to help.”
- Tony Weeks, Director, Apponotec
“As an MSP delivering a wide range of solutions to
our clients, we have found our partnership with IT Governance rewarding over many years working together. ITG’s extensive product range has allowed Nittygritty.net Ltd to deliver comprehensive cyber security and risk management solutions to our clients in the AEC sector. The quality of support and manageability of process combines to deliver a great end result for us and our customers.”
- Lee Briscoe, Nittygritty.net Ltd
“The Partner Programme from IT Governance has helped Cipher IT to promote Cyber Essentials amongst our customer base, helping raise their awareness of cyber security. For some, it has opened doors to new business or helped them to retain existing business, for others it has given them piece of mind that their systems are secure. A welcome win for both Cipher IT and our customers.”
- Chris Davies, Cipher‑IT LTD