Penetration Testers - Ireland
IT Governance is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber resilience, data protection, ISO 27001 and cyber security. A period of fantastic growth means we are looking to recruit experienced and dynamic penetration testers to join our Ireland-based team and help us develop our local service offerings.
You will have a passion for ethical hacking and breaking technology, and a curiosity that helps you find things that others may miss. This role will give you a chance to use those skills to help our clients protect their information and help shape businesses around the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessing the network and application security of clients across a wide range of industry sectors;
- Working with our clients to understand their testing requirements; and
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to share knowledge and expertise.
You will have:
- Industry-recognised penetration testing certifications, such as OSCP, Cisco CREST and Tigerscheme;
- At least two years’ penetration testing experience;
- Experience in application, infrastructure and mobile app testing; and
- A highly analytical mind.
You may be looking for your next professional challenge or the chance to increase your domain knowledge working in a team of exceptional technical services professionals.
The nature of the role means you must be able and willing to undergo screening checks.
We are committed to staff development and provide ongoing training for all our employees. You will be actively encouraged and funded to gain industry-recognised certifications. With our current market growth, there has never been a better time to join IT Governance.
To apply, please click on the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please).
Location: Ireland (home-based)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.