Penetration testing has long been used to help prevent data breaches, understand security weaknesses and test security controls. Although many organisations know they need penetration testing, it can be hard to know how to fit them into a larger security programme, or even how to get started.
Watch this webinar to better understand how to conduct effective, value-for-money penetration testing as part of a testing framework.
- How penetration testing can help prevent the top attack vectors behind breaches;
- The regulatory requirements for penetration testing;
- The differences between a penetration test and a vulnerability assessment;
- Why penetration tests are vital to uncovering vulnerabilities before criminals do; and
- How to conduct a penetration testing programme.