Certified Cyber Security Consultancy: Cyber Security Risk Assessment
This cyber security consultancy is aligned with the requirements of the CESG’s Certified Cyber Security Consultancy Scheme (CCSC) and enables organisations to achieve compliance with the EU's security requirements.
What can you expect from this consultancy service?
Our team of qualified cyber security advisors, under the guidance of a CESG Certified Professional, will provide business-driven advice and guidance on the overall process of assessing information risk.
Receive support, guidance and advice in the following key areas:
- Identifying the assets that require protection;
- Identifying relevant threats and weaknesses;
- Identifying exploitable vulnerabilities;
- Assessing the level of risk posed by threat agents;
- Determining the business impacts of risks being realised;
- Producing a security risk assessment;
- Advising on a risk acceptance threshold or level of acceptance;
- Advising on suitable control implementation.
Why IT Governance?
With a strong background in ISO 27001 and cyber security, combined with extensive expertise in dealing with the private and public sector, IT Governance is well placed to deliver the guidance and support required to meet the stringent requirements laid out by the EU for information security and assurance. Read more about us here.
Contact us for more information, or to speak to a member of our team about how IT Governance can help your project.