ITIL or IT infrastructure Library, is the world leading best practise framework with over 5 million certified professionals worldwide. The framework is a set of globally adopted IT Service Management (ITSM) best practise guidance on how to streamline IT services in line with business expectations.
The updated ITIL framework, ITIL 4, builds on previous versions by introducing the Service Value System (SVS), which is supported by seven guiding principles, aligned with agile, DevOps and lean methodologies.
On-demand ITIL webinars
Preparing you and your team to adopt ITIL best practices
Delivered by IT Governance’s GRC consultancy manager Alice Baker, this webinar looks at the steps involved in preparing your team to implement ITIL®, the most widely adopted ITSM (IT service management) framework.
Read more >>
- What makes ITIL best practice so effective;
- Real-life examples of ITIL best practice for IT organisations;
- How to keep preparation for ITIL adoption simple;
- How to speak the same language across multiple teams; and
- How to achieve or update your ITIL qualifications.
ITIL 4: Bridging the Service Gap
Alice Baker, GRC consultancy manager at IT Governance, will be discussing the differences between ITIL v3 and 4, and the key aspect to consider as part of your service management implementation.
Read more >>
The webinar is aimed at professionals who are contributing to an ongoing service improvement programme, and provides insight into:
- The ITIL 4 service management framework and its evolution;
- The key differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4;
- The SVS guiding principle;
- The four ITIL 4 certification levels; and
- Transitioning from ITIL v3 to ITIL 4 certification
Speak to an ITIL advisor
Please contact us for advice and guidance on our ITIL products and services.