ISO 22301 Consultancy
Let IT Governance’s expert consultants help you to achieve ISO 22301 certification quickly and cost-effectively.
Speak to an expert
How we can help you
Our business continuity management experts will save you hours of uncertainty and trial and error, providing your organisation with the core competence and support you need to implement a business continuity management system (BCMS) and/or achieve ISO 22301 certification in the shortest timeframe possible.
Our business continuity consultancy delivers real business benefits:
Brings a clear focus to your business continuity project, based on real-world experience.
Helps to ensure that you stay on track and within your budget.
Delivers a convincing business case for implementing a BCM/ISO 22301 project.
Helps you to avoid common pitfalls and challenges during an implementation.
Introduces appropriate metrics that will clearly demonstrate your success.
Helps you to achieve global status with an ISO 22301-accredited certification.
How we can help you achieve compliance
IT Governance offers packaged and bespoke consultancy options, depending on your organisation’s needs and requirements.
Packaged consultancy services
Bespoke business continuity consultancy
From assessing your current BCM plans and reviewing your policies and procedures, to developing a prioritised roadmap of recommended activities and solutions, and helping you prepare for certification to ISO 22301, our team of experts are ready to help.
Typical stages of an ISO 22301 implementation project:
- Undertaking a business impact analysis.
- Understanding the risks to the business.
- Developing a business continuity strategy.
- Defining an incident response structure that includes roles, responsibilities and an escalation path.
- Creating incident management and business continuity plans that are appropriate to the organisation.
- Establishing an exercise programme to develop and test the capabilities of people and teams, contingency resources and communication channels.
- Establishing the appropriate performance measurement criteria.
- Developing an internal audit capability and plan.
- Reviewing business continuity procedures, plans and structures.
- Planning and executing a management review process.
- Defining actions to improve the BCMS over time and ensuring that corrective actions arising from audits, reviews and exercises are implemented.
- Implementing a process for identifying, recording and addressing nonconformities.
Why use IT Governance?
Drawing on our unique blend of practical know-how and proven management system consultancy expertise, our team will work with you to implement an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS quickly and without hassle, no matter where your business is located.
You receive crucial input at the outset to help you develop a business case, allowing you to secure the necessary leadership commitment and investment.
We provide transparent and simple pricing.
We support independently accredited certification – you select your preferred certification body.
A relentless focus on your business means we aim to achieve optimal results with minimal business disruption while keeping costs down.
We take an integrated approach to compliance due to our recognised expertise in other internationally adopted standards such as ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
Our implementation approach and methodology is pragmatic, proven and straightforward.
You receive a 100% guarantee of successful certification.
Some of our clients
We’ve helped hundreds of organisations across many different industries and sectors achieve certification to international standards.
Let’s work together to get things moving
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Click the button below to request a call and one of our experts will get in touch as soon as possible.
Speak to an expert
Please contact us for further information or to speak to an expert.