To provide assurance that your organization is ready to respond to and recover from disruption, it is vital to implement an effective business continuity management system (BCMS).
Implementing a BCMS may seem intimidating, especially if you have no knowledge of the system and are not sure where to start.
In this green paper, discover:
- IT Governance’s nine-step approach to implementing a BCMS;
- Essential information and considerations for each step of the process;
- Details on measuring, monitoring and reviewing your BCMS;
- The role of individuals and the impact they will have; and
- How to conduct a business impact analysis and how it’s pivotal to your BCMS.