ISO 20000 Consultancy
IT Governance’s team of expert consultants can help you attain ISO 20000 certification for all or part of your service delivery.
Our flexible services can be provided in the manner that best suits the needs of your organisation. This includes our ISO 20000 FastTrack™ Consultancy, which enables you to achieve certification in three months
Want to know more about ISO 20000 consultancy?
For more information about the ISO 2000 consultancy services we offer, advice and, or guidance, please contact our exerts.
Get in touch
We can help you to gain ISO 20000 certification by:
- Identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Prioritising IT improvements to achieve the greatest business impact, without pushing you towards particular technologies;
- Bringing a clear focus to your ITSM (IT service management)/ITIL® project based on our real-world experience to ensure you stay on track and within budget;
- Developing a convincing business case for ITSM/ITIL with the board;
- Avoiding the pitfalls (and there are plenty that you need to be aware of);
- Implementing efficient supporting processes that deliver well-defined results and are right for the way your organisation works; and
- Introducing metrics that will clearly demonstrate your success.
Types of ISO 20000 project support our consultants offer
ISO 20000 aims to improve and deliver high-quality technology services by providing an integrated set of management processes for effective service delivery and by establishing a control set against which an organisation can be assessed for effective service management.
Our experienced consultants can help you with full ISO 20000 conformance by ensuring that you are prepared to identify strengths and weaknesses within your existing processes with recommendations for improvement.
Our consultants work with your organisation to prepare for the ISO 20000 audit and, following certification, to maintain conformance to the Standard, according to your specific requirements – be that on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
ISO 20000 embodies ITSM good practice
Created by the UK government and internationally recognised as the best-practice standard for ITSM, ITIL has been adopted across Europe and around the world for the provision of IT services.
The ITIL lifecycle comprises Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
ISO/IEC 20000 is based on this integrated process lifecycle approach, through which the service provider is required to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve a service management system.
How can our consultants help you to achieve ISO 20000 compliance?
Our expert consultants will assess the IT services of your service provider organisation, providing you with a detailed overview of the current state of your provider, the inherent issues and how to best resolve them through management processes.
Need assistance with ISO 20000 implementation?
The IT Governance expert consultants can help you implement a service management system compliant with the Standard and gain ISO 20000 certification.