Webinar sul Regolamento Generale sulla Protezione dei Dati (RGPD)
Il regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati (RGPD o GDPR in inglese) rimodella in modo significativo il panorama della protezione dei dati per le organizzazioni di tutto il mondo che raccolgono e trattano i dati personali dei residenti europei. Il Regolamento impone anche multe fino al 4% del fatturato globale annuo o 20 milioni di euro (a seconda di quale sia maggiore), concede maggiori diritti agli interessati e consente ad essi di intraprendere azioni legali contro le organizzazione in caso di una violazione dei dati.
Webinar in lingua italiana
Giovedì, 9 agosto 2018 15.00-16.00 CEST
Entrato in vigore il 25 maggio 2018, il Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati (RGPD o GDPR) ha portato grandi cambiamenti nel modo in cui le organizzazioni raccolgono e trattano i dati personali. Coloro che si occupano di protezione dei dati avrebbero già dovuto iniziare ed aver completato un progetto di conformità al RGPD per evitare multe e altre sanzioni.
Se non hai ancora iniziato il percorso alla conformità, questo webinar fa per te!
Scopri di più >>
Unisciti a Maurizio, il nostro consulente esperto di RGPD, per scoprire i primi passi da compiere per conformarsi al RGPD.
I punti trattati nel corso del webinar sono:
- Gli effetti diretti del RGPD sulla tua azienda e le tempistiche di transizione;
- I primi passi da compiere per prepararsi alla confomità;
- Le misure tecniche ed organizzative che la tua azienda dovrà adottare; e
- Consigli chiave e best-practice di settore per aiutarti a raggiungere la conformità.
Webinar in lingua inglese
Wednesday, 20 June 2018, 3:00 – 4:00 pm (BST)
As of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will create a shift in the way organisations collect and process personal data. Decision makers and data protection professionals will be required to initiate a GDPR compliance project to avoid fines and other penalties.
Read more >>
Join Alan Calder, founder and executive chairman of IT Governance, as he talks you through the first steps towards becoming GDPR-compliant, covering:
- Why you must comply with the GDPR and what might happen if you don’t;
- The GDPR’s direct effect on your business and the transition timelines;
- The first steps in preparing for GDPR compliance;
- The technical and organisational measures your business will need to adopt to comply with the Regulation; and
- Key recommendations and industry-recognised practices to help you achieve GDPR compliance.
Thursday, 5 July 2018, 3:00 – 4:00 pm (BST)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) creates a significant number of responsibilities and obligations for controllers and processors. Data controllers must determine the purpose for which data is collected and implement control measures appropriate to the risk to ensure ongoing compliance. Data processors will also be assigned a set of obligations, such as processing data in line with the GDPR’s principles, notifying the data controller and reporting a data breach.
Read more >>
This webinar will shed light on the obligations and responsibilities the GDPR creates for data controllers and data processors, discussing:
- An overview of the current regulatory landscape and the GDPR’s scope;
- The main responsibilities and obligations of controllers and processers;
- Data breach and incident response management obligations;
- The penalties and liabilities imposed on processers and controllers; and
- The limitations and restrictions on appointing joint controllers and subcontracting processors.
Thursday, 2 August 2018, 3:00 – 4:00 pm (BST)
Data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) are key to processing personal data in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). They help organisations make an early evaluation of the impact business processes, product updates and new projects might have on the data subject.
Read more >>
In this webinar, IT Governance aims to provide an overview of:
- The legal requirements for a DPIA;
- The benefits of conducting DPIAs within your organisation;
- Embedding DPIAs in your risk management framework in compliance with the GDPR; and
- Practical steps to conducting a DPIA and linking it to the GDPR principles.
With growing cyber threats facing the NHS and other healthcare organisations, and the UK government promising patients secure healthcare services, addressing cyber security must be a priority for all organisations handling patient records and sensitive data.
Read more >>
To keep pace with the digital landscape and address the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance requirements, IT Governance’s experts will be running a webinar designed to help healthcare providers comply with the Regulation. This live webinar session will cover:
An overview of the GPDR and the Data Security and Protection (DSP) Toolkit and their impact on the healthcare sector;
Accountability frameworks that support GDPR compliance, and the role of senior management in ensuring compliance and cyber resilience is a strategic focus;
The role of a robust staff awareness programme in supporting a culture of cyber resilience and compliance; and
Embedding data protection by design and by default, and a holistic approach to achieving a cyber resilient posture.
Thursday, 4 October 2018, 3:00 – 4:00 pm (BST)
Although many businesses understand the importance of implementing the right procedures to detect, report and investigate a data breach in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), not many are aware of the benefits of implementing an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS).
Read more >>
ISO/IEC 27001 provides an excellent starting point for achieving the technical and operational requirements necessary to prevent a data breach under the GDPR. In this live webinar, IT Governance’s ISMS implementation and GDPR compliance expert will discuss:
An overview of the GDPR and how an ISO 27001-aligned ISMS can support compliance;
The top risks that result in data breaches and key actions in the event of a data breach;
The technical and organisational requirements to achieve GDPR compliance;
The benefits of implementing an ISMS; and
Practical advice on how to improve your overall information security in line with the GDPR’s requirements.
Although many organisations are familiar with the concept of penetration testing, they often struggle to understand how to fit it into their overall General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance project, or even how to get started. Organisations could still face fines for any poor decisions they make before the Regulation is enforced, so it is important to properly ascertain vulnerabilities and test and apply patches now.
Organisations should intensify the implementation of information security controls and technologies, including IT security monitoring, testing and measuring in compliance with Article 32 of the GDPR.
Read more >>
In this webinar, IT Governance will provide an overview of how penetration testing can effectively support organisations in achieving GDPR compliance. Join IT Governance’s founder and executive chairman, Alan Calder, and head of technical services, David Grove, where they will discuss:
- Penetration testing and its role in demonstrating GDPR compliance;
- Implementing technical measures to ensure data security and compliance with Article 32 of the GDPR;
- Why penetration tests are vital in uncovering vulnerabilities before criminals do; and
- How to meet legislative and regulatory requirements and achieve an integrated approach with standards such as the PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and the GDPR.
Thursday, 7 June 2018, 3:00 – 4:00 pm (BST)
Law firms that have suffered data breaches have largely managed to keep out of the media spotlight – with the notable exception of the Panamanian firm Mossack Fonseca – but this will soon change. When the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018, law firms must disclose breaches that compromise the rights of data subjects.
Many law firms are now implementing ISO 27001-compliant information security management systems (ISMSs) to ease the workload of regular audits and better manage their sensitive information in compliance with the GDPR. This proves to clients that they take information security seriously and gives them a competitive advantage.
Read more >>
In this webinar, IT Governance will provide an overview of how an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS can effectively support organisations in achieving GDPR compliance. Join IT Governance’s founder and executive chairman, Alan Calder, as he discusses:
- An overview of the GDPR and its impact on the legal sector;
- The GDPR’s legal requirements and obligations and how an ISO 27001 ISMS can support compliance;
- The role of a robust staff awareness programme in supporting a culture of cyber resilience and GDPR compliance; and
- Practical advice on how to improve your overall information security in line with the GDPR’s requirements.
Se ti sei perso i webinar precedenti sul RGPD, ora li puoi riguardare o scaricare le presentazioni. Tutti i webinar sono in lingua inglese.
Risorse gratuite sul RGPD
Questo libro verde fornisce una panoramica dei punti chiave dei cambiamenti introdotti dal Regolamento, e le aree critiche che le organizzazioni devono considerare nel corso del processo di conformità.
Scarica ora >>
Controlla e gestisci il progetto di implementazione della conformità al RGPD con il nostro kit di documentazione. Comprende modelli di facile utilizzo, fogli di lavoro personalizzabili, policy e consigli utili dei nostri esperti. Questa versione di prova contiene numerosi documenti e policy.
Scarica ora >>
Per ulteriori informazioni, manda un’email o chiama il numero 00 800 48 484 484.