Important information: Movement of goods into EU and other regions
Updated 12 January 2021
IT Governance EU currently ships orders of physical products from the UK. Next-day delivery is not available.
Please allow up to 5-7 additional working days for parcels to arrive in the EU, subject to further local COVID lockdowns and delays. The countries most effected are Republic of Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.
Tracking your order
If you recently placed an order and you’re wondering where it is, you can track your order here: www.itgovernance.eu/wheres-my-stuff
We do, unfortunately, have to charge for shipping products to you (although this obviously doesn’t apply to downloadable products). We charge shipping at cost. The amount of shipping we charge is dependent on the weight of the item(s) and where in the world we’re shipping to.
Our standard EU shipping service will take three to five working days to deliver. The pricing of this service will increase depending on the weight of your order and destination. You can calculate your shipping costs at the checkout page.
If you require a shipping quote for an order (when creating a purchase order, for example), please get in touch.
We also offer an express delivery service, which will guarantee delivery by the next business day if you place your order before 1:00 pm. This service starts at £8.00 and will increase depending on the weight of your order.
How is international shipping calculated?
International Shipping is automatically worked out on a weight, destination, speed of shipping and per-order basis during the online check-out process.
Different items have different weights so please progress through the checkout process where you will be able to see what the shipping cost will be.
What are my shipping options?
We offer two types of shipping:
- Standard 1st class post – between one and three days within the UK to receive your item(s); as fast as standard airmail allows to everywhere outside the UK.
- Express next business day* in the UK, and approximately 2 - 4 days outside the UK, depending on destination. * Business days are typically Monday to Friday and exclude all UK public bank holidays.
Risk in delivery
Deliveries using normal mail services to a small number of countries have a high risk of non-arrival. We recommend that, if you wish to have a product delivered to a 'high risk' country, that you use our express courier service. This service requires a signature on delivery.
If you choose to use standard delivery, risk in the product will pass to you immediately we despatch it: in other words, if it goes astray, we will charge in full for replacements. Countries currently affected include South Africa and Nigeria.
- The cut-off time for orders for next-day delivery is 12.30pm; orders placed after 12.30pm will be despatched the following business day. For example a order place at 4pm on a Wednesday will be dispatched on the Thursday and will (usually) arrive on Friday.
- We cannot send express deliveries to PO boxes, as a signature is required on delivery.
- Delivery times on international orders will vary - you can look up delivery times for you country here.
- We do our best to ensure that all goods arrive within the agreed time frame and in good condition. Please notify us immediately, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if goods have not arrived or if they are in less than perfect condition.
Downloadable products and eBooks
Non-OGC eBooks and toolkits purchased by credit card are available for download as soon as you have checked-out - unless we feel we need to seek evidence of cardholder authorisation of the purchase, in which case goods will be released as soon as we have received written authorisation from the named cardholder.
OGC eBooks are made available to you for download within 24 hours of purchase.
Cancellation and Returns
Read more about our general terms of business, our cancellation and our returns policies and procedures - all contained in our Terms/Privacy statement.