Security Testing Training
Improve awareness. Change behaviours. Reduce risk.
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
Your challenge: making sure your team is knowledgeable about the latest cyber threats.
If your personnel do not know or understand how to maintain the confidentiality of information, or how to protect your security systems, you increase the risk of your organisation becoming the target of an attack. Often your best line of defence is to raise awareness by providing basic cyber security training for everyone who interacts with networks, systems and information.
Did you know?
Among companies that have experienced data breaches, internal actors were responsible for 43% of data loss, half of which were intentional and half accidental (McAfee, Grand Theft Data).
There is a severe shortage of cyber security talent globally: there were 1 million cyber security job openings in 2016, and this number is expected to rise to 1.5 million by 2019 (UK House of Lords Digital Skills Committee).
50% of companies now believe security training and awareness for both new and current employees is a priority (Dell, Protecting the organization against the unknown – A new generation of threats).
Staff awareness courses
Benefits of our e-learning courses:
- Can be started, stopped and resumed at any time
- Uses non-technical language, making the courses easily comprehensible to non-technical staff
- Includes relevant definitions, specific security and compliance requirements, compliance-specific terminology, examples of procedures and policies, real-life examples, case studies, optional questions, and feedback
- Includes a final multiple-choice test to assess staff understanding of the topic, and awards a printable certificate when the test is passed
- Allows staff to retake the test until they pass.
Interested in our courses? Please contact us for more information.