ISO 27001 Documentation Toolkit
The hardest part of achieving ISO 27001 certification is providing the documentation for the information security management system (ISMS). The documentation that is necessary to create a conforming system, particularly in more complex businesses, can be up to a thousand pages.
IT Governance Publishing’s (ITGP) ISO 27001 toolkits offer this documentation in pre-written templates, along with a selection of other tools to:
- Help save you months of work as all the toolkits contain pre-written templates created by industry experts that meet ISO 27001:2013 compliance requirements.
- Reduce costs and expenses as you tackle the project alone.
- Save the hassle of creating and maintaining the documents yourself.
- Accelerate your management system implementation by having all of the tools and resources you need at your disposal.
- Ensure nothing is left out of your ISMS documentation.
Which toolkit is right for you?
From official ISO 27000 requirements to implementation guides and risk assessment tools; find the right toolkit with the right tools for your project using this table:
All of the toolkits above include the ISO 27001 Documentation Toolkit, which is fully integrable with the vsRisk™ risk management software tool and contains:
- A new standalone Statement of Applicability (SoA) tool, plus supporting procedures and work instructions.
- An information security manual.
- A documentation map and structure in Visio.
- Gap analysis tools for ISO 27001:2013 requirements and ISO 27002:2013 controls.
- A documentation dashboard to help you track the progress of your ISMS.
- 148 pre-written documents created by our reputable ISO 27001 experts.
Documentation toolkits provide a set of policies and procedures that really enable you to implement ISO 27001 while condensing and streamlining your workload.