IT Governance Training Booking FAQs
IT Governance aims to deliver a consistent and seamless experience for training delegates. Through our regional one-stop shops, all IT Governance training delegates now have full control of their training course bookings, directly from within their account area, meaning they can add delegate details, supply dietary and special requirements, and change delegate or course dates, once per booking.
Training delegates can also now access their training materials in advance of their course and download their certificate of attendance, directly from their online account.
Please use the links below to find out more information about how you can manage and edit your training course bookings online, how you can download your course materials prior to attending your course, and how you will receive your exam results and certificate once you have completed your training course.
You can view the training course terms and conditions here.
- What sort of training courses does IT Governance offer?
- How do I place an online order for a training course?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Where can I find my training course booking?
- How do I add delegates?
- How do I add dietary requirements?
- How do I change a course date once a training course has been booked?
- How do I change a delegate once a training course has been booked?
- How do I change a delegate and course date together once a training course has been booked?
- How do I download my course materials?
- When will I get my course details and training materials if I’m attending a classroom course?
- How will I get my course details and training materials if I’m doing a distance learning course, a Live Online course or an e-learning course?
- How do I access my training course?
- Do I need a webcam for a distance learning course?
- How do I arrange my online exam?
- Can I get more information about in-house training services?
- When will I receive my exam results and certificate?
Contact us for more information, or to speak to a member of our team about how IT Governance can help your project.