PCI DSS ASV Scanning Service
The IT Governance PCI ASV HackerGuardian Scanning Service is a vulnerability assessment scanning solution that can help your organisation achieve and maintain PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
Designed to identify website vulnerabilities, the service gives website and network administrators a secure online console to run scheduled scans (up to ten) per quarter across a maximum of five externally facing IP addresses that connect to the credit card acceptance, transmission and storage process or are on key websites. Additional IP packs are available.
Find out more
Our team of security consultants can advise you on how PCI DSS testing requirements apply to your organisation.
Speak to an expert
Why do I need PCI ASV scans?
Any organisation that accepts or otherwise processes payment card information must comply with the PCI DSS. Regular scans are necessary in order to comply with the Standard’s requirements.
For increased sales
PCI DSS-compliant websites that show customers their card details are protected from criminal hackers boost shopper confidence and improve sales.
To avoid penalties
Organisations processing payment card data that fail to implement the PCI DSS will be automatically assumed negligent in the event of a payment card data breach, leading to heftier fines and restrictions, and even permanent expulsion from card acceptance programmes.
Prices and contract periods
PCI scanning – Standard package
Prices start at €197
PCI Scanning – Enterprise package
Prices start at €306.71
- Ideal for larger organisations with multiple externally facing IP addresses.
- Includes unlimited scans across a maximum of 20 IP addresses.
- One year contract
- See detailed description and buy.
Additional IP addresses can be purchased at a further cost as outlined below:
- 1 IP address: €25
- 5 IP addresses: €78
- 10 IP addresses: €150
- 50 IP addresses: €700
- 100 IP addresses: €1,300
- 500 IP addresses: €5,500
- 1,000 IP addresses: €9,200
Did you know?
IT Governance’s PCI ASV HackerGuardian Scanning Service is fully approved by the PCI Security Council. We are an official partner of Comodo and an ASV. IT Governance’s PCI HackerGuardian Scanning Service satisfies the quarterly vulnerability scanning certification and report requirements of the PCI DSS.
Why buy your PCI scanning service from IT Governance?
- Specialist service – we specialise in helping our clients meet various compliance requirements in a quick and cost-effective manner. Our friendly and helpful experts take a pragmatic approach to help solve your every PCI query. We also have a unique PCI compliance service for smaller companies.
- Free initial scan – we include a free initial scan with every annual contract, valid for 5 scans over 3 IP addresses during a 90-day period. The initial scan provides an ideal starting point for identifying and remediating website vulnerabilities before commencing quarterly scans.
- Complete control – the secure web-based management console allows you to configure and run all scans at your own pace.
- ASV (Approved Scanning Vendor) programme-compliant – our PCI scanning services enables you to run an exhaustive vulnerability scan on your IP address to identify level 3, 4 or 5 vulnerabilities that would breach PCI DSS requirements.
- Automated scanning and reporting – you can opt for automated quarterly scans and reports to ensure that you remain in compliance with PCI DSS and banking requirements.
- In-depth reporting – receive a comprehensive vulnerability report (which includes 21,000 tests for vulnerabilities) detailing all security issues identified by the scan, with easily actionable remediation advice cross-referenced to thousands of online advisories to help you resolve the problem.
- Bank-acceptable reports – if you meet the PCI requirements (no vulnerabilities of severity level 3 or above), you will also be provided with a ‘submission-ready’ PCI compliance report that can be sent to your acquiring bank as proof of compliance.
- Customer credibility – HackerGuardian PCI Scan Compliancy clients receive a special credit card logo for their website that clearly indicates to customers that the site is safe for them to use.
- Backed by Comodo, a PCI ASV – vulnerability assessment scans must be executed by a PCI ASV, which is precisely what the IT Governance PCI ASV HackerGuardian Scanning Service provides.
Get a quote for our HackerGuardian ASV scanning solution
Our team of experts is available to discuss your PCI scanning needs, and can advise on security testing services to help you achieve compliance. Get in touch with us today.