E-learning Training - Staff Security Awareness and Compliance
Ensuring that your employees are up to date with compliance requirements is time-consuming and can be costly, especially for larger organisations. That is why we have developed simple-to-use yet effective e-learning staff awareness courses, which offer a hassle-free and cost-effective training solution.
Request a free quote
Benefits of e-learning courses
- Reinforce the importance of cyber security and data protection to ensure the success of your implementation project. Our cost-effective e-learning courses encourage best practice and help staff develop good habits in order to help you achieve and maintain your accreditations and regulatory compliance.
- Deliver cost-effective staff awareness training to a large number of people.
- Complex concepts are simplified, making it easier for non-technical staff to understand.
- Delegates can learn at their own pace.
- The user-friendly dashboard can be rebranded and certain content customised to suit the needs of your organisation.
- The course content is created by industry leaders in cyber security and IT governance.
Speak to an expert
IT Governance e-learning courses
This course aims to provide a complete foundation on the principles, roles, responsibilities and processes under the GDPR to all non-technical staff, reducing your organisation’s risk of non-compliance.
This e-learning course enables employees to gain a better understanding of information security risks and compliance requirements in line with ISO 27001:2013, thereby reducing the organisation’s exposure to security threats.
The course aims to reduce human error and improve vigilance when using technology, by familiarising non-technical staff with information security and cyber security awareness policies and procedures.
This course is designed to increase employees’ awareness of PCI DSS requirements, and to provide clear and simple explanations of what companies and individual employees must do to meet the requirements of the current version of the Standard.
IT Governance has developed the phishing and ransomware course in light of the recent WannaCry ransomware exploit, which spread rapidly across networks and affected 200,000 organisations in 150 countries.
This course will help you and your team understand how phishing attacks work, the tactics that cyber criminals employ, and how to spot and avoid phishing campaigns.
This course aims to educate employees on the risks and consequences of misusing the Cc and Bcc fields when emailing, and teaches users how to communicate securely and legally with large numbers of people.
Key features of IT Governance e-learning courses
- Can be started, stopped and resumed at any time;
- Uses non-technical language, making them easily comprehensible to non-technical staff;
- Includes relevant definitions, specific security and compliance requirements, compliance-specific terminology, examples of procedures and policies, real-life examples, case studies, optional questions, and feedback;
- Includes a final multiple-choice test to assess the understanding of the topic, and awards printable certificate when the test is passed;
- Allows staff to retake the test until they pass.
- Please note that our e-learning courses are hosted on GRC eLearning Ltd’s learning management system (LMS). GRC eLearning is GRC International Group plc’s e-learning company, and sits under the group’s training division.
- To request a tailored quote for your organisation, please complete our speak to an expert form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly..
Speak to an expert
As well as our off-the-shelf e-learning courses, we offer customised staff awareness e-learning courses and a fully bespoke service for more complex organisations that need an even greater level of control over course content
Our standard off-the-shelf option allows clients to administer, brand, manage and report on their own LMS area. This includes the following features.
All hosted client courses will be hosted on our LMS. Each client will be given their own space, which can be branded with their logo and company colours.
The e-learning course files hosted on our LMS will be the same for all clients, and each client will have a space in the course layout to add any extra information they need, such as documents, links and contact details.
Courses hosted on our LMS will be brand-agnostic. The LMS itself will have the default GRC eLearning branding, which can be edited by the organisation’s administrator.
We will maintain e-learning courses hosted on our LMS, and updates will be rolled out to all hosted clients.
If you choose to host our e-learning course on your own LMS, you will receive the standard, unbranded e-learning and assessment files. However, you will not receive updates and will need to purchase the course again for the latest content.
Our Customised+ option gives you a quick, clear and flexible way of personalising e-learning course content. In order to do this, you must provide any content you want added. This will result in a brand new version of the course tailored to your organisation, which will not be maintained regardless of where it is hosted. Updates to your course will be subject to additional fees. If you need a subject matter expert to provide additional content and/or any customisation that results in changes to 50% or more of the course content, this will be classed as a bespoke project.
Please tell us your requirements by completing an enquiry form, or contact us on 00 800 48 484 484 to discuss the best solution for you.
LMS hosting options
We offer two different LMS hosting options for any course:
- Hosted in and delivered from GRC eLearning’s online e-learning environment. Staff can simply log onto the selected training courses and the nominated administrator can access online reports.
- Deployed and delivered from your own LMS. All courses are SCORM 1.2- and AICC-compliant.
Available on your own LMS
Available on our LMS
|Upload of policies/documents
|Administrator Support Service
* Depends on your LMS system capabilities; please consult your LMS administration team.
** Administrator Support Service is subject to an additional annual fee that includes user support, reporting, updates and general LMS housekeeping.
For multiple courses
We offer a 5% discount if you purchase one additional course, a 10% discount if you purchase two additional courses, a 15% discount if you purchase three additional courses and a 20% discount if you purchase four additional courses..
Contact us for more information.
Increase staff awareness with our e-learning courses
Ensure the success of your cyber security project with a staff awareness course. Staff have flexibility to work at their own pace, and our e-learning courses are customisable and can be rebranded for your organisation. Speak to one of our training experts for more information and advice on the best training solution for your organisation.