Security Awareness Programme
- Do your employees view your security awareness training as a compliance tick-box exercise?
- Do they feel disengaged?
- Do they persist with bad security habits?
Staff awareness alone is not enough to reduce information security risks. Research has shown that inappropriate security behaviours persist, despite staff having attended security awareness training.
Put an end to staff-related cyber threats with a security awareness programme
Improve engagement, change staff behaviour and achieve lasting security awareness.
Incorporates a variety of tools and is delivered through different channels and media.
Aligned with the audience’s unique requirements and organisational culture.
Our Security Awareness Programme delivers transformative results
The programme includes:
- An organisation-wide assessment of your learning needs, awareness challenges and knowledge gaps;
- A multi-component campaign, tailored to your organisation’s needs and culture;
- Tools and resources to keep your audience engaged;
- Fun and interactive content; and
- Evaluation measures to provide you with a reliable audit trail of the programme's success.
A customised programme will include a variety of campaign elements:
View samples of campaign elements >>>>
Download full service description of this Security Awareness Programme >>>>
How you will benefit:
- Employee mindset and behaviour change because teams are personally invested in the security programme.
- Informed teams and improved organisational resilience, thereby reducing security risks and staff-related data breaches.
- A shift in organisational culture to better support business objectives.
- Reduced human error and process inefficiencies.
- Increased morale and commitment towards the information security management system (ISMS).
- Improved audit results as management system requirements are being met.
- Corrective actions based on the identification of nonconformities.
- A return on investment on your security awareness programme with visible campaign tracking.
Interested in other subject areas?
This programme is ideal for larger organisations looking to raise awareness of issues such as data privacy, information security and cyber security, and supports the implementation of management systems such as information security and ISO 27001, business continuity and ISO 22301, cyber security, phishing, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and data security.
Let’s work together to get things moving
Whatever the nature or size of your problem, we are here to help. Click the button below to request a call. One of our experts will get in touch as soon as possible.
Speak to an expert
Discuss your awareness needs with one of our experts.