Achieving and maintaining compliance with the PCI DSS can be a daunting process – it comprises a large set of often highly complex and technical requirements.
Organisations preparing for a PCI audit can avoid common pitfalls and oversights that could mean failing the audit, resulting in excessive remediation and audit fees, and wasted resources. Being prepared for an audit is as important to the organisation as any other critical business objective.
This green paper will help organisations to effectively prepare for a PCI audit and ensure a successful audit outcome.
- Nine essential tips to prepare for a successful ROC audit.
- A checklist of what the auditor will be looking out for on the day.
- Invaluable tips to avoid unnecessary delays and frustrations.
- How to identify non-conformities before the audit takes place.
- How to choose the right QSA.