Free Download: Implementing an ISMS - A really Quick Introduction.
The international standard ISO 27001 sets out the requirements of an information security management system (ISMS), a systematic approach to managing confidential or sensitive company information so that it remains secure.
If you’re implementing ISO 27001 in your organisation and don’t know where to start, download this free green paper from IT Governance for a quick introduction.
- The six steps to implementing an ISO 27001-compliant ISMS
- The standards, training, books and tools you’ll need for your project
- How long it should take you to implement an ISMS
- The challenges you’ll face when creating your ISMS
- A tried-and-tested implementation approach that’ll save you time and money