Free Download: Directive on security of network and information systems (NIS Directive) – EU compliance guidance
The EU Directive on security of network and information systems (NIS Directive) sets out the security requirements and incident notification rules for digital service providers and operators of essential services. Members states had until May 2018 to transpose it into national law.
The NIS Directive (Directive (EU) 2016/1148) aims to protect critical infrastructure by achieving a high common level of security in network and information systems across the European Union.
This green paper explains the applicability of the Directive, summarises its requirements and provides expert guidance on how your organisation can demonstrate compliance.
- The NIS Directive’s requirements;
- The proposed assurance regime;
- Which organisations are in scope of the Directive;
- The proposed security requirements for compliance; and
- How you can implement a compliance programme to meet the Directive’s requirements.
Download this free green paper to find out how your organisation can demonstrate compliance.