Invaluable practical advice
The use of Agile methods to implement SAP is a relatively new approach and one that has proven very successful. Agile techniques can greatly improve your SAP implementations, reduce risks, and help you bring your projects in on schedule and within budget.
In this unique book, Sean Robson presents ways of improving SAP implementations and offers practical advice on the most effective way to see a project through from beginning to end. Basing his strategies on the twelve principles of the Agile Manifesto, and drawing on his vast experience, he focuses on the use of Scrum and Kanban and their suitability for certain types of projects, enabling you to select the most appropriate method for the task in hand.
This book provides valuable advice for getting genuine results:
- Bring your SAP projects in on time and within budget.
- Adapt more quickly to your clients' needs.
- Achieve cost savings as you analyse your expenditure, reduce waste and increase efficiencies in the delivery cycle.
- Increase customer loyalty as you adopt 'best practice' to maintain consistently high standards.
- Work more effectively by increasing collaboration within the company.
- Improve clarity of requirements and eliminate unnecessary paperwork.
See how the SAP Agile Methodology can help you bring projects in on time and on budget.
1. Introduction to Scrum and Kanban; 2. Project Conception; 3. Project Preparation; 4. Business Blueprint; 5. Realization; 6. Final Preparation; 7. Annex A: Development Approach
About the Author
Sean Robson MBA, PMP, CSM, has 14 years’ SAP experience in project management, portfolio management, team leadership, configuration and development. A Project Management Professional and Certified ScrumMaster, with wide consulting and industry experience, Sean has managed a wide variety of SAP project types and sizes. He has worked on projects in several industries throughout North America, including manufacturing, utilities, insurance, health care, aerospace and defense, and the public sector.
Buy this book today and improve your SAP implementation.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.