Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
If your organisation is considering offshore outsourcing some its IT services you need a copy of this book. A Guide to Global Sourcing provides key insights into the world of outsourcing IT services in the global market.
Here are the contents of this book.
This book is written from a UK perspective and has a purpose of de-bunking all the wild tall-tales with regard to offshore outsourcing.
Other topics covered include:
- Strengths and weaknesses of a particular country including labour costs, time zones, skills, geo-political factors, culture and infrastructure.
- Setting up a joint venture outsourced facility in a foreign country.
- Acquiring foreign companies so that you can outsource or offshore services to them.
- How using offshore outsourced services can offer particular advantages i.e. low cost base, good skill levels and highly effective services.
- Provides frameworks and models for use when looking to offshore outsource IT services.
- Actual examples of real life offshore outsourcing are used in the book allowing you to see how to outsource your own IT services.
Author: Elizabeth Anne Sparrow
Publisher: British Computer Society
ISBN 10: 1902505611
ISBN 13: 9781902505619
Format: Soft Cover
Published Date: 29 November 2004
Availability: In Stock
Order today for immediate despatch!
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.