Buy your copy of the CISM Review Manual 2014 and receive it within days!
The CISM Review Manual 2014 is a comprehensive reference guide that will assist individuals in preparing for the CISM 2014 exam. It is also an ideal source of information for those who wish to understand the roles and responsibilities of an information security manager.
The CISM Review Manual 2014 has evolved over the past ten editions and now represents one of the most current, comprehensive, globally peer-reviewed information security management resources available.
The CISM Review Manual 2014 is divided into four chapters, each of which is subdivided into two sections for focused study:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Programme Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
The first section of each chapter contains the definitions and objectives for the four areas, as well as the corresponding tasks performed by information security managers and knowledge statements that are tested in the exam.
The CISM Review Manual 2014 includes:
- A map of the relationship of each task to the knowledge statements.
- A reference guide for the knowledge statements, including the relevant concepts and explanations.
- References to specific content in section two for each knowledge statement.
- Self-assessment questions and explanations of the answers.
- Suggested resources for further study.
The second section of each chapter consists of reference material and content that supports the knowledge statements. Material included is pertinent for CISM candidates’ knowledge and understanding when preparing for the CISM certification exam. Definitions of the terms most commonly found in the exam are also included.
The CISM Review Manual 2014 may be used as a primary reference resource for information security managers seeking global guidance on effective approaches to information security governance, information risk management and compliance, information security program development, and management, and incident response.
The CISM Review Manual 2014 is also available in a single package with the CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual in the CISM Exam Passport.
ISBN 13: 9781604204124
ISBN 10: 1604204125
Availability: In Stock
Why take the chance of failing the CISM exam, when you can purchase this exam guide and boost your chances of passing first time? Buy your copy now!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.