Prepare for the 2016 Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam
The CISA Review Manual, 26th Edition is a comprehensive reference that will help you to prepare for the CISA exam. It is an ideal resource for individuals who wish to understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems auditor.
The manual has evolved over the past editions and is now one of the most current, comprehensive, globally peer-reviewed information systems auditing resources available.
The 26th edition of the manual has been revised according to the 2016 CISA job practice domains, and is organised to help you understand essential concepts relating to the following job practice areas:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Asset
The CISA Review Manual, 26th Edition comprises five chapters, each of which has been subdivided into two sections for focused study.
The first section of each chapter contains the definitions and objectives for one of the five areas, with the corresponding tasks performed by information systems (IS) auditors and knowledge statements (required to plan, manage and perform IS audits) that are tested on the exam.
It also includes:
- A map of the relationship of each task to the knowledge statements
- A reference guide for the knowledge statements, including the relevant concepts and explanations
- References to specific content in the second section for each knowledge statement
- Self-assessment questions and explanations of the answers
- Suggested resources for further study
The second section of each chapter consists of reference materials and content that support the knowledge statements.
In addition, the CISA Review Manual, 26th Edition includes brief chapter summaries that focus on the main topics, as well as case studies to help candidates understand current practices. Definitions of the terms most commonly found in the exam are also included.
This manual should be used in conjunction with the CISA Review Questions, Answers and Explanations Manual, 11th Edition. You can buy both in our CISA Exam Passport.
This official manual provides the best preparation for the 2016 CISA exam.
Buy the CISA Review Manual, 26th Edition now.
ISBN 13: 9781604203677
ISBN 10: 1604203676
Availability: In Stock
Why use unofficial materials when you can buy the official ISACA CISA manual here today?