Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
CISA Review Manual 2014
Prepare for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam 2014 - be ready to take the exam in June, September or December by studying with this official guide.
The CISA Review Manual 2014 is a comprehensive reference that will assist you in preparing for the CISA exam. It is also for individuals who wish to understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems auditor.
The manual has evolved over the past editions and now represents one of the most current, comprehensive, globally peer-reviewed information systems auditing resources available.
The 2014 manual is organised to assist you understanding essential concepts and studying the following updated job practice areas:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Asset
Contents of the CISA Review Manual 2014
The CISA Review Manual 2014 features five chapters, each of which has been sub-divided into two sections for focused study.
The first section of each chapter contains the definitions and objectives for one of the five areas, with the corresponding tasks performed by information systems (IS) auditors and knowledge statements (required to plan, manage and perform IS audits) that are tested on the exam.
It also includes:
- A map of the relationship of each task to the knowledge statements
- A reference guide for the knowledge statements, including the relevant concepts and explanations
- References to specific content in the second section for each knowledge statement
- Self-assessment questions and explanations of the answers
- Suggested resources for further study
The second section of each chapter consists of reference material and content that supports the knowledge statements. The material in the manual enhances your knowledge and/or understanding when preparing for the CISA certification exam.
In addition, CISA Review Manual 2014 includes brief chapter summaries focused on the main topics and case studies to assist candidates in understanding current practices. Also included are definitions of terms most commonly found in the exam.
The best preparation for the CISA exam
- The official CISA study guide for those looking to pass the CISA certification exam in June, September or December 2014. This manual will give you the best chance possible of passing the CISA exam, using official materials.
- Comes with self-assessment questions, allowing you to test your knowledge prior to taking the exam. This allows you to ensure you fill any gaps in your CISA knowledge, boosting your chances of passing at the first attempt!
- Represents one of the most current, comprehensive, globally peer-reviewed information systems auditing resources available. Making it an essential resource for those not taking the CISA exam who want to keep up with latest industry developments.
- This manual should be used in conjunction with the CISA QAE Manual 2013. You can buy both of these manuals together in our CISA Exam Passport.
ISBN 13: 9781604204001
ISBN 10: 1604204001
Availability: In Stock
Buy this official ISACA manual today!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.