Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
*Note: you are purchasing templates compatible with Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. If you require templates compatible with earlier or other (Mac) versions of Microsoft Office please contact us.
Fully up-to-date with ISO27001: 2013 this toolkit takes advantage of the strengths of several frameworks:
These standards and guidance offer, between them, a comprehensive cyber security umbrella for your organisation.
This is the only toolkit to consolidate the advice from the five leading approaches to managing cyber risk into a single, robust framework, and is made up of:
- ISO27001: 2013 ISMS Documentation Toolkit - updated to the latest version of ISO27001, this documentation will enable you to achieve external certification.
- Independently developed Cyber Security Documentation – offering the guidance you need to put in place effective processes to achieve cyber resilience.
- Documentation drawing on PAS 555, BIS Ten Steps, Cloud Controls Matrix and ISO27032 – extending the controls contained in ISO27001, and enhances the benefits of implementing an ISO27001 ISMS.
- Cyber Security Framework Matrix – efficiently mapping the five separate approaches to a single comprehensive, robust, framework.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Toolkit - ISO27001: 2013 compliant – updated to the latest version of ISO27001, these templates will enable your organisation to benefit from improved productivity, reduced capital expenditure and a better work life balance for employees.
Modular construction and simplified integration
If you already employ ISO27001, take advantage of this toolkit’s modular construction and control mapping matrix to add additional controls to your existing management system. This toolkit is also designed to integrate with other ITGP toolkits.
Using this toolkit to manage cyber security risks will save you time and money and will swiftly get your organisation moving towards a cyber-resilient future.
Looking for a version compliant with ISO27001:2005? Get in touch with us today on 00 800 48 484 484 or contact us by email.
Buy now and start your cyber resilience project today
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.