Information Security Support Agreements
Considering the increasing importance of information security, the number of organisations that allow an amount for contingencies in their information security budget is alarmingly low. Unexpected events can be a drain on both time and resources, and can leave organisations with inadequate finances to allocate to resolving the problem.
Our Information Security Support Agreement enables clients to ensure that their security-related systems, processes and knowledge are maintained at the highest level.
Our Information Security Support Agreement is the single source for all information security requirements, delivering peace of mind through:
- monthly reviews of information security concerns;
- guidance on responding to key strategic threats;
- availability to answer any questions you may have;
- training, education & awareness support;
- management reviews;
- continuous improvement support.
Clients will have access to a full range of services, including:
- Computer Forensics and Data Recovery;
- ISO 27001 and Security Audits;
- Gap Analysis;
- Penetration Testing;
- Education, Training;
- Regular Security Reviews and Health Checks;
- Professional Services.
Please email us or call 00 800 48 484 484 for further guidance on how our Information Security Support Agreements can help your organisation.