Free Download: Information Security Qualifications - Fact Sheet.
The 2014 Cisco Annual Security Report (CASR) projected a global shortage of between 500,000 and 1,000,000 IT security professionals in the foreseeable future.
With this global shortage of qualified information security professionals, there has never been a better time to gain industry-recognised qualifications to take advantage of growing demand.
This free green paper from IT Governance explains some of the qualifications open to information security professionals.
- The business case for investing in staff training
- The professional case for gaining industry-recognised qualifications
- The best route to career progression
- Essential information security qualifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIS LA, CIS LI, CIS RM, CRISC
- Certifications from ISACA, IBITGC, (ISC)2
Download this free green paper now for guidance on essential information security qualifications.