Certified Cyber Security Consultancy: Cyber Security Risk Management
This cyber security consultancy is aligned with the requirements of the CESG’s Certified Cyber Security Consultancy Scheme (CCSC).
The new scheme replaces the former CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS).
What can you expect from this consultancy service?
Under guidance of a CESG Certified Professional you will receive support developing an information security risk management strategy, enabling you to implement a systematic approach to risk management. This approach will reduce the associated risks to your information assets and protect your business from cyber threats.
The service includes consultancy guidance and advice on developing suitable methods for managing risks in line with the international risk management standard, ISO 27005.
This service will typically include the following:
- Establishing internal and external risk context, scope and boundaries;
- Identifying and assessing risks in terms of their consequences to the business and the likelihood of their occurrence;
- Establishing communication lines with stakeholders to inform them on the likelihood and consequences of identified risks and risk status;
- Establishing priorities for risk treatment and acceptance;
- Establishing priorities to reduce the chance of risks occurring;
- Establishing risk monitoring and risk review processes;
- Educating stakeholders and staff about the risks to the organisation and the actions being taken to mitigate them.
Why IT Governance?
With a strong background in ISO 27001 and cyber security, combined with extensive expertise in dealing with the private and public sector, IT Governance is well placed to deliver the guidance and support required to meet the stringent requirements laid out by the UK for information security and assurance. Read more about us here.
Contact one of our key account managers today to get incisive advice about conducting a cyber security risk assessment with all the support you need by calling us on 00 800 48 484 484 or emailing us on email@example.com.