Ce site internet utilise des cookies. Voir notre politique de cookies

Copyright Licensing Bodies


Authors Licensing and Collecting Society www.alcs.co.uk

The Authors Licensing and Collecting Society (ALCS): “We collect secondary royalties on behalf of over 74,000 writers across the UK.”

British Association of Picture Libraries and Agencies www.bapla.org.uk

“The British Association of Picture Libraries and Agencies, or BAPLA, is the trade association for picture libraries in the UK and the largest organisation of its kind in the world.”

Broadcast Licensing - www.broadcastingdata.com/index.html

Use of TV programme listings for BBC, ITVA and Channel 4 is licensed by Broadcasting Dataservices. 

Christian Copyright Licensing International - www.ccli.com

Copying of religious music is licensed by Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI).

Copyright Licensing Agency - www.cla.co.uk

“CLA licences enable you and your employees to access, copy and share information efficiently across your organisation whilst minimising the risk of copyright infringement.

CLA licences have been developed to specifically meet the needs of information users in the digital age and a range of solutions are available to help you respect the rights of copyright owners and protect yourself and your organisation.”

Copyright Licensing

Copyright Promotions www.cplg.com/ and The Copyrights Group www.copyrights.co.uk license the use of a number of characters

Design and Artists Copyright Society - www.dacs.org.uk

The Design and Artists Copyright Society (DACS) “translates rights into revenues and recognition for a wide spectrum of visual artists. We provide three rights management services for artists: Payback, Artist's Resale Right and Copyright Licensing.”

Educational Recording Agency - www.era.org.uk

The Educational Recording Agency licences the recording off-air by educational establishments for educational purposes of much broadcast material.

Mechanical Protection Copyright Society

Making mechanical copies (recording) music is licenced by the Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society (MCPS). MCPS also licences public performance and broadcasting of library music.

Newspaper Licensing Agency - www.nla.co.uk

Photocopying of many newspapers is licensed by the Newspaper Licensing Agency (NLA).

“The Newspaper Licensing Agency provides businesses and other organisations with permission and access to newspaper content when and how they need it. That's permission to copy and access over 1,500 titles, either direct, using Clipsearch, or via your press clippings or media monitoring agency.”

Open University - www.ouw.co.uk

Open University Worldwide licenses the recording off-air by educational establishments for educational purposes of Open University programmes.

Performing Right Society - www.prsformusic.com

Public performance, broadcasting and use in a cable programme of most music is licenced by the Performing Right Society (PRS).

Phonographic Performance Limited - www.ppluk.com

Public performance, broadcasting, use in a cable programme and making mechanical copies (dubbing) of sound recordings is licenced by Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL): “PPL is the music licensing company which, on behalf of 45,000 performers and 5,750 record companies, licences the use of recorded music in the UK. This enables TV and radio stations, online streaming services and hundreds of thousands of shops, pubs and others to use recorded music in their business.” This includes public performances.

Publishers Licensing Society - www.pls.org.uk

The Publishers Licensing Society (PLS) may be able to help with licences from publishers. It “overseea collective licensing scheme in the UK for book, journal, and magazine copying.”