ISO 20000 Training Courses
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT service management and defines the best practice for the delivery of managed services to meet the needs of an organisation and its customers. Originally developed to reflect best practice guidance contained within the ITIL® framework, ISO20000 also supports other IT service management frameworks including Microsoft Operations Framework and COBIT®.
Our ISO20000 training courses offer delegates the opportunity to attain industry-standard qualifications and to help their organisation achieve compliance and best practice with ISO 20000.
The ISO20000 Learning Pathway
Our ISO20000 courses offer a structured learning pathway from Foundation to Advanced Level.
Our ISO 20000 learning pathway consists of the following courses:
- ISO20000 Foundation Certificate
- ISO20000 Practitioner Certificate
- ISO20000 Auditor Certificate
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO20000 training needs?
- A leader in ISO20000 and IT Service Management
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
We also provide a wide range of ITIL training courses.
Gain industry-recognised training certification
The ISO20000 Foundation Certificate course includes an exam which leads to the Foundation Certificate in ISO/IEC 20000, awarded by BCS (ISEB).
Delegates who successfully complete the inclusive exams at the end of the ISO20000 Practitioner and Auditor training courses will be awarded certificates by APMG International.
Find out more about our ISO 20000 training courses and book online or contact our sales team on 0845 070 1750.