Business Development Manager - Spain
IT Governance is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber security and data protection.
We are seeking a motivated business development manager to develop our client base in Spain. This is an exciting and challenging role with significant opportunity for growth and reward by prospecting and managing new business from networking and building relationships with senior-level contacts.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an extensive understanding of business development and closing;
- Be articulate, with strong relationship-building skills;
- Be advanced/fluent in Spanish;
- Have fluent/native English communication skills;
- Have proven business development experience of selling to both enterprise and FTSE businesses; and
- Have a successful track record in over-achieving sales targets.
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please).
Remuneration: Up to €55,000 basic
Location: Home-based Spain or office-based Drogheda, Ireland
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.
Close date: 9th November 2018