Data Protection, Privacy and GDPR Consultants, EU
IT Governance is the leading provider of consultancy services for organisations preparing for the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and an internationally recognised provider of professional services and advice in the information security and privacy sector. We are recruiting privacy professionals at various levels, from entry level to senior consultants, to join our expanding data protection and privacy practice, to be located in the following areas:
If you are located somewhere in the EU that isn’t listed above, please enquire as we are expanding.
You will guide, advise and implement new policies and procedures through gap analyses, data mapping and training to support our clients in becoming GDPR compliant. You will play a key part in making sure clients meet the 25 May 2018 deadline.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in providing privacy advice or consultancy, either within a large organisation or to a variety of smaller organisations;
- Knowledge or experience of local data protection laws;
- Experience of working in a compliance role, including compliance with privacy legislation;
- Experience in an internal or external consultancy role;
- A broad knowledge of information security, risk management and corporate governance;
- An ability to manage client relationships;
- Good personal organisation, self-motivation and project management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English; and
- Excellent computer literacy.
Other desirable experience or knowledge:
- Working with ISO 27001 and/or other ISO management systems standards.
- Other information-related frameworks, standards, codes and methodologies.
- Delivering classroom-based and online training.
- Auditing ISO standards-based management systems.
- Commercial relationship management.
- At least one other language native to the EU.
We welcome applications from practitioners with various levels of experience who have the resilience to work alone most of the time, who are capable of serving a wide variety of clients across multiple sectors and locations, and especially those who can deliver both consultancy services and training courses.
We are committed to developing our staff and encourage personal development, providing ongoing training and development for all our consultants throughout their careers with us.
To apply, please click on the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.