ISO/IEC 27001, the international standard that describes best practice for an information security management system (ISMS), is recognised worldwide for protecting your most important asset: information.
Popularity for adopting the standard has grown significantly in Europe, especially in Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania and Spain. This is due to the many benefits that the standard brings, including:
- Wins new business opportunities / retain your existing customer-base
- Safeguards your own/your client’s valuable intellectual property rights
- Complies with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements
- Differentiates your organisation in the market as Standards-Compliant
- Avoids large financial penalties – both regulatory fines and contractual
Is your organisation ISO27001 compliant?
If you would like to join the growing amount of European businesses that are benefiting from having an ISO27001-compliant ISMS, then buy a copy of the standard today.
This standard is the official document for those looking to implement ISO27001 in their organisation. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with ISO/IEC 27002:2013 which details the code of practice for implementing the standard. Both standards can be bought together in one bundle.